LANDLORDS -> Full Management Service
This is our inclusive service, which is usually suitable for those landlords who do not reside locally
or prefer for all aspects to be handled by an agent.
The full management service incorporates the following:
- Active Promotion & Marketing of the Property
Utilising our current tenant database, the local area, the web and the supply of a
“To Let” sign, properties within our care do not stay on the market for long.
- Escorted visits to the property with prospective tenants
- Tenant Screening
Full screening of prospective tenants is very important to us as this can determine
whether the tenancy is successful or not. We believe in an extensive tenant screening process
before any candidate is put forward by our company.
- Preparation of Assured Shorthold tenancy agreement
- Preparation of inventory of any furniture and effects
- Collection of deposit / rents and onward payment to the landlord
We will retain the deposit until the end of the tenancy and will ensure the collection of the
monthly rents. A monthly statement along with the transmission of net rental will be posted to
the landlord within 5 working days of receiving the money from the tenant.
- Advising local authority and utility companies of change of occupants
- Quarterly Checks
To ensure that the property is being well looked after by the tenant(s), we carry out quarterly
checks, and will inspect the property both internally and externally. An analysis of each check
will be sent to the landlord.
- Property Repairs (24 hour call out)
We provide a call out service for any issues or repairs that might arise 24 hours a day, 7 days a
week for both our landlords and tenants. A work assessment report will be completed for any repairs
to the property and be sent along with the monthly statement to the landlord.
- Checking the property against inventory and schedule of condition at the termination of each tenancy